Sunday, October 5, 2014

'I've spent £50000 on Hello Feline! '

Published Thursday, Jul 2 2014, 20: 00 BST

Hello Kitty Silicone iPhone 6 Case with Chain Black

With regards to Natasha Goldsworth the Japanese cartoon puss is much more than a cute kitty , she's a symbol of hope. While most little girls are saying goodbye to their Hello Feline dolls by the time they leave prime school, Natasha Goldsworth's feline love affair didn't even start until promptly after her 15th birthday. Since then, he has amassed an enormous cat collection of more 10, 000 toys worth your strong eye-watering £50, 000.

© Free airline News ServiceNatasha sees the nice kitty as a symbol of plan

The 29-year-old's one-bedroom Devon but the is fit to burst by means of pink and white collectables, every inch from space occupied by her top, 000 Hello Kitty iPhone case dolls each other kind of paraphernalia imaginable. So each pair of she is rapidly outgrowing her apartment, the cartoon cats can quit little space in her soul for relationships too, as Natasha admits some men are scared recall by her precious pussycats. "I live in my little pink lagoon with all my kitties, " replies Natasha. "They cheer me throughout and I like having them around us all. Before people come over I do would have to warn them about my feline kingdom because some people just can't cover it. "Natasha's costly collection comes with every item you could think of, made by saucepans, tiaras and dolls' holds to a Christmas tree and even the right gumball machine. Guarding the entire loa is a polka-dot clad, 3ft upright Hello Kitty who she enquiries "The Boss". However , there is a considerably more serious side behind her apparently frivolous addiction. Four years ago, at merely 25, Natasha was struck straight down with chronic pancreatitis, a condition lab pancreas becomes permanently damaged with inflammation. In severe pain, beyonce was forced to quit her nearest and dearest job as a horse trainer. Good sense low, she turned to her one hundred other passions in life for and also – music and Hello Feline. Natasha says: "I nearly kissed goodbye my life when I got pancreatitis , doctors said there was a 80 per cent chance I wouldn't helps it be. But when I wore my Good day Kitty dressing gown in healthcare facility, she gave me hope. Then, any had to undergo surgery, my Raised Bloom Kitty even came into generally the operating theatre with me. She offered me strength.

© South West News ServiceNatasha has over 10, 000 Good day Kitty items

"Now, I'm wearing agony, especially when I eat. It might be so bad, at one point about weight dropped to just 5st 7lb and I have to take morphine for the challenges. "There are many people suffering the awful condition. I would really love to utilize the Hello Kitty cases makers, For making company Sanrio, to raise money for the purpose of chronic pancreatitis sufferers. "Of the girl vast collection, there's one puss that's Natasha's favourite – an uncommon Hany Ito kitty worth the right hefty £600. Decked out in a custom made wedding gown, Natasha has decided beyonce wants to wear a replica of the put on if she ever walks throughout the aisle. "When I get married Let me00 wear the Hany Ito put on. My dad's already agreed to be dressed in a pink tie and I aim for Hello Kitty on top of the wedding body, " she says. "Anyone I have will have to accept me – pet and all! Past boyfriends have attempted to make me give her up. A particular told me not to wear Hello Feline clothes and said I should develop. Others have asked me to sell about collection. But she's a part of who actually I am and I'm not rest room for anyone. "Since falling ill this year and the years to come left her unable to work, Natasha has been unable to buy any more Good day Kitty memorabilia but with the help of price family and friends, her collection has performed to grow. "With the 40th house warming of Hello Kitty falling this winter, I'm hoping to get some really deal items, " she says. "Hello Feline may just be a toy to some employees but to me she'll always be synonymous with hope. "By Paisley Gilmour as well as Su KarneyKatie Price! The X-factor! Your brand new REVEAL is OUT CURRENTLY! Superfan of Les Miserables seems to have spent £50, 000 on violations to see show! Beyoncé and Jay-Z 'buy a diamond Barbie' for the purpose of Blue Ivy - worth £50, 000!

Pregnant woman gives disorders outside of Primark

1 commentPlease get access to add your comment

No report yet? Create one now! IN ADDITION TO Login with Reveal account

No comments:

Post a Comment