Saturday, December 6, 2014

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 Hair & Makeup Tutorial!

Helllo my love doves! Its the period of year againnnn! The Victoria's Secret Fashion show just happened in London this year. I believe it really is airing within the next week or so. I wanted to recreate the look they wore in 2010 on the runway!! I tried googling lots of pics and read a few articles to get the run-down. Light Smokey eyes and big beachy waves!! Their signature look; ) I hope you enjoy this video!! SO SO much love! XO Carli

Victoria\'s Secret iPad Mini Case Black & White Stripe

MAC Prep n Prime Face Primer: HERE

L'oreal Magic Nude Foundation in Classic Tan HERE

Brows: WL Dark Brow Bar 25% Off code; carli HERE

Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Rich Dark Brown HERE

WL Brow Bar Lighter Palette to contour 25% Off code; carli HERE

*Get 5 Glosses for $40! Use code; carli40 HERE

*BellaMi 6 in 1 Curler! Code: carli160 takes $160 off: HERE

I used this in the 1 inch head!

*BellaMi 3 in 1 Curler! Code: carli100 takes $100 off HERE

*BellaMi Straightener Code: carli70 for $70 Off! HERE

I like Victoria secret iPad mini. I have many years experience about Victoria secret iPad mini.More information about Victoria Secret mini case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment