Sunday, July 5, 2015

Offer a home a quick makeover with tape

We're in the midst of a tape safeness. Who wants to use plain gray duct tape or cream masking aide when you could be holding your dilapidated belongings together with neon chevron as floral print tape?

White Polka Dot TPU iPhone 5 Case

Even Scotch has upgraded its line of translucent tape to include versions tinted bluish and plaid.

Then there's washi tape, the Japanese paper tape with which has invaded craft aisles everywhere with the irresistible designs.

The Internet is merged with possible ways to decorate on top of that DIY with tape, and for grounds.

A relatively inexpensive roll of tape will easily transform everyday objects and settings.

And if it doesn't look good, most aide can be removed with no harm done.

Infected by a few fun rolls within my craft drawer, I decided to see what kind of of my house I could make over accompanied by tape.

The results included a few owners, a "meh" or two and at typically one fail. But in the end, my sudden case of home is a little more whimsical, on top of that I'm only negligibly poorer.

Light-weight switch covers: With a few pieces of washi tape and about five minutes, I went ahead and added gold stripes to my bathroom modify plate and turned another room's light switch turquoise with polka dots iPhone 5 cases. It's a small but excellent change that looks fancier some other it is.

Refrigerator: Black stripes of the fridge are a bold move, especially now I like the modern feel. And just electrical tape, so I can take it off any time.

Bathroom wall: Our potty has suffered a blank wall for years, since it was the perfect canvas for my sudden case of attempt at a washi tape fence decal.

Because our walls include textured, I had to add a little of decoupage glue to the aide ends to keep them from pulling of old skin, but on a smooth surface these tape should adhere nicely.

It could be imperfect, but I think the idea actually has potential.

Tin can: A cleaned-out tin can covered in washi tape has many uses. Mine captivates makeup brushes.

Lampshade: I've those many tasteful lampshade upgrades trying tape on Pinterest, but when My own tried adding stripes to a simple cream lampshade in my bedroom, it really looked like I had slapped green hiding tape on it.

Which is exactly what I really did, but the idea is to make it seem like a something a bit classier.

Desk chiffonier: Green masking tape on a surface drawer didn't look as smacked together as the lampshade, and allows a fun touch to the plain location. Another idea I toyed accompanied by was adding patterned tape as well as desktop edge.

Can labels: My own slapped some bright-colored tape on their few jars of homemade quickly pull a friend gave me. If you can your own food types in the summer, pretty tape makes for the fast and attractive labeling system.

Coffee pots and vases: A quick strip in tape around a potted plant in this particular sunroom matches the newly updated light in weight switch cover.

Greeting cards: It's easy to choose your own birthday and thank you pc cards when you have pretty tapes to work with. I obtained on a kick and designed a number of cards to keep on hand for completely different occasions.

. author-card margin:0; padding: 10px 0 5px 0; border-top: 1px solid #D7D7D7;

. author-card l font-size: 12px; text-align:left; margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:0; line-height:15px;

. author-title font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; margin:0 0 5px 0; display:inline-block; padding: 0;

. author-contact range text-decoration:none; color:#0A3E80; font-size:12px; line-height:20px; margin-right:10px; vertical-align:middle;

. author-thumbnail float: left; width: 15%; height: auto; margin: 0 10px 5px 0;

Pulitzer Prize-winning multimedia journalist Alison Sherwood may perhaps be the web producer for the Journal Sentinel's lifestyle section, Fresh.

More information about polka dot iPhone cases. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment