Thursday, August 6, 2015

"Love rare direct purchase" my life story book ~ arrival

Ever thought in 100 years of a diary to record your complete life? Records you don't want to forget things, love of people, make friends, where once lived and traveled. Of course, you can also have your achievements, strengths and preferences, such as movies, music, books, culture, etc, you can also plan your journey until the end of the day.

If you are still in their infancy, no need to worry, naturally it was ghostwritten for you, such as your parents, grandfather, grandmother:-as regards with text, drawings, or pictures, choose the way you like it.

My life my life story story--book, United Kingdom SUCK UK produced an interesting concept notebook, up to page 1080, no exaggeration to say that, using a My life story is enough to record your life.

Love strange love rare Pat shop Taobao shop, for sale.

Life of book including following content: about me on I himself... world map I had live and traveled of place... education I of school and I trained of education training... awards and achievements I by achievements of... useful and useless skills I life benefit or useless of skills... jobs I had of work... places you have worked 50 things To do before you die live have to do 50 things ... homes I have homes and families and there are many many more, as long as the record is what you want ... Of course, the above is blank, you need to fill in.

"Commodity source" property: original authentic brands: United Kingdom Suck UK origin: Chinese size: width 160* 220* 58mm (and the General textbook about the size, of course, to be much thicker, page 1080 pages): 1.72KG packing: plastic bag material: paper style: black and natural color of two optional. Moschino gennarino iPhone 5

Moschino Gennarino Bear Silicone iPhone 5S Case Light Blue

With immediate effect, with micro-add a love letter to strange as a friend, there are new surprises every day ~ method: (1) micro-scanning the QR code on the left of the letter, (2) micro-adding friends, "love strange", or "aixiqi520", can be ~

1, the first to know of new products; 2, micro listener privileges.

If you love unusual fan app to listen to us. Moschino gennarino bear iPhone 5 case

No comments:

Post a Comment