Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kate Spade iphone case for Holiday 2013

I know Kate Spade iphone Case makes some other cases that are similar to snap on hard cases and also some softer iphone 5s cases, but I find that the resin Kate Spade iphone 5S case are the most protective and stylish! A few weeks ago Kate Spade brought out their Holiday 2013 collection which included some absolutely beautiful Kate Spade iphone Case designs as well. The whole champagne theme done in light cremes and muted pinks is so feminine and sophisticated I want to own them all! Here are some of my favorite Kate Spade iphone 5S case from the collection as well as a chicase.com exclusive case that doubles as an on the go iPhone charger.

Kate Spade Case for iPhone 5 Giraffe Orange

A delectable Flower print charms a rigid Kate Spade iphone case designed to protect the iPhone 5S. Outfit your iphone 5s in this vintage guidebook-inspired graphic resin Kate Spade iphone 5S case. This colorful, hard shell iPhone 5S case help keeps you in the loop with a fun and fashionable look.

Are you enjoying these cases as much as I am? Do you own a Kate Spade iPhone 5S case? Which iphone 5s case is your favorite? I���m also thinking about creating an iPhone and Macbook background set based on these designs. I have been honestly loving the recent designs that Kate Spade has brought out for their Kate Spade iPhone 5S case. Every time I see a new design I want it and that is a very rare feeling for me when it comes to cases because I am very particular about my iPhone! I may have mentioned this before but it bears repeating that the new resin design that Kate Spade is using for their iPhone 5S cases is beyond perfect.

I feel myself leaning more than one way���I love the Kate Spade iphone 5S case, but also love the simplicity of polka dots or chevrons. And even though the tassels would probably be a mess to deal with, that Kate Spade iphone case from chicase.com is seriously amazing. I can���t decide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment