Thursday, January 2, 2014

Garden your iphone 5 with Cath Kidston case

I love cath kidston and buy the cath kidston iphone 5 case religiously, recently got an iphone so knew i needed a case! I purchased this one and on taking it out the box,two weeks later i am very unhappy with the product, the whole iphone 5 case has a yellow�� tinge and the corners have gone a strange brown colour, my phone is worth a lot of money so it is not as if i dont take care of it.

Cath Kidston Case for iPhone 5 Spring Flower

The case is beautiful & fits perfectly, but I find it a little bit misleading that although it says "soft shell" it is in fact a hard iphone 5 case.I was looking for a soft Cath Kidston case for my iPhone as the kids play with it a lot and my current very boring black rubber cover is nice and grippy. This cath kidston iphone 5 case is not soft or rubberised, or grippy, infact it is quite slippy in the hand.

Adorn your iPhone with our cath kidston iphone 5 case and keep it safe from anything nasty in this hardwearing case. It came with a smooth surface and can protect your new iphone very well. The pretty design will make it easy to spot in your handbag and save you from missing any of those important calls!

cath kidston iphone 5 case feature:

Featuring Cath Kidston signature printsSmooth surfaceProtects your iPhone from bumps and scratchesFull access to all functionsCut out for your iPhone's camera

If you're only interested in customising your iphone and have cash to burn, buy this Cath Kidston case. As far as I can see this case affords your expensive phone very little protection. I was so glad on taking this cath kidston iphone 5 case out if its box, worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment