Thursday, November 19, 2015

Video the wife killed in a terrorist attack in Paris he said I do not hate giving

A series of terrorist attacks in Paris a few days ago, claimed the lives of hundreds of people at the same time, also let a lot of people with their families, "yin and Yang GE". Technology Pai δΈ¨ why Apple introduced the concept

In the terrorist attack on the batakelan theater, the French andongni·lailisi (Antoine Leiris) and his wife, Helen (Helen Muyal-Leiris) was on the scene. His wife died in the terrorists ' under the gun.

Video | the wife killed in a terrorist attack in Paris, he said: I do not hate giving terrorists

Layrisse Facebook profile pictures.

Video | the wife killed in a terrorist attack in Paris, he said: I do not hate giving terrorists

A few days ago, Layrisse on Facebook published an article to create Paris terror attacks extremists "Islamic countries" (IS) said "I won't let you have my hatred" will not let his young son grow up in hate.

The article as of now, has been forwarded to the 200,000 times. 18th BBC Layrisse was released in English dub video.

Layrisse said, "I don't know who you are, I don't want to know, your soul is dead ... ... My son and I will become more powerful than any army in the world man. I'm not going to waste any more time on you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment